Cleardrift Trout Worms: The Perfect Bait for Trout Fishing
Are you looking for the perfect bait to catch Trout? Cleardrift Trout Worms! These semi-buoyant plastic worms are designed specifically for fishing under a float or wacky style rig system.
How to fish Trout Worms for river/creek systems:
- Attach a Cleardrift Float to your mainline (clear 4 -10 pound test line).
- Tie on round jig head a few feet below your float OR you can fish the trout worm Wacky Rig or Carolina Rig.
- In moving water, cast upstream and let your worm float naturally with the current.
- Adjust your float so that the worm gets in front of the fish. Keep the float moving the same speed as the current.
- If your worm hits the bottom it is too deep. If the worm is just under the surface, it is too shallow.
Cleardrift Tackle: offers a wide variety of trout worms in different colors and sizes, including Bubble Gum, Earthworms, Orange Pearl, Black, Hot Pink, Alouette Pearl, Dirty Bubble Gum, Chartreuse, Clear Red, Lime Chartreuse, Glitter Bomb Light Bubble Gum, Purple, Red Dynamite, Natural, Nightcrawler and Glitter Bomb Peachy. They also offer glow-in-the-dark options for low light fishing.
Cleardrift’s soft plastic baits are non-scented and come in packs of 30 for the 2.5" size and 20 for the 3" size. They are perfect for catching salmon, trout, and steelhead.
Check them out today: Click Here!
So next time you’re planning a fishing trip, be sure to stock up on Cleardrift Trout Worms. You won’t be disappointed! 🎣